We recognize the importance of an informed start to your academic career. To help with the new adventure, we have three types of advising: academic faculty advisors, a first year advisor, and a registration advisor.
Academic Faculty Advisors are valuable resources as you plan your undergraduate career and ultimately, prepare for graduation. You will meet your faculty advisor at the first day of orientation in September. They can help with...
- Short and long term academic planning
- Career decision making
- Community and volunteer experience opportunities in an area of interest
- Choosing the right courses
- How to succeed in university
- Honours project opportunities
Registration Advisor- Denise Bonnell is happy to assist you with electronic course registration, making class schedule changes, job opportunities and support in finding your way around.
In order to be eligible for registraion, all students must attend an advising session. For more information contact Kim Vaughan.