A Creative, Fun Place
A basic tenet of our program is that quality of life and recreation are essential. We practice what we preach... be it a night on the town, curling for the Christmas social or a trip to the theatre with the student society. Play, sports and fun are a formal and informal part of what we do.
Here are some of the elements that make Wolfville and the surrounding area special...
- The Fundy Film Festival screens more repertory films through the Toronto Film Festival distribution system than any other theatre in Canada.
- Three state of the art live theatre venues regularly hosting major concerts, musicals, dramatic theatre, dance, lectures, etc. including a diverse range of local to internationally renowned talent.
- Just Us!, Canada's first Fair Trade Coffee Roaster and the only Fair Trade coffee museum on the continent.
- A rich history highlighted by the Grand Pré National Historic Site, historical centre point for Acadians from across the world.
- A bustling local farm market which is a social and musical centre as well as a place to buy local, sustainable food.
- Local vineyards with great local and organic wines!