- Community Development through the Arts
- Group Facilitation
Scholarly Interests & Expertise
- Group facilitation approaches and group dynamics
- Educational methodology and teacher training
- Pattern Languages and their potential for facilitation, team development, organizational learning and community development, etc.
Did you know?
- Anne first taught at Acadia in 2011, really enjoyed living in Nova Scotia, and permanently moved to Wolfville from Germany in 2015.
- She is a self-employed facilitator and has hosted workshops and events in Germany and Canada using a variety of approaches such as The Art of Hosting and Design Thinking.
- Anne has a background in Education and worked as a teacher trainer before she started her career as a facilitator.
- On the weekends, you will find Anne hiking, canoeing, renovating or volunteering with Slow Food.
MA of Education, University of Duisburg-Essen, Essen, Germany