Scholarly Interests and Expertise
Did you know?
- After graduating with a Recreation Management degree from Acadia in 1999, Meg went onto Law School at Dalhousie and practiced law for 5 years before returning to recreation as the Manager of Recreation Services at the Municipality of the County of Kings.
- Currently, Meg is the Regional Manager for the Valley Region of the Division of Communities, Sport and Recreation with the Province of Nova Scotia’s Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage
- Meg is a past President of the Board of Recreation Nova Scotia and currently sits on the board of L’Arche Homefires.
- Meg lives in Greenwich with her husband, her 9 year old son Holden and her yellow lab Rosebud.
- Meg loves to travel and has traveled extensively in South and Central America.