Dr. Gabrielle Donnelly
Associate Professor & Graduate Program Coordinator
Phone: 902 585 1920
Office: CD House, 24 Highland Ave., 2nd Floor
- International Community Development
- Facilitation and the Art of Gathering
- Community Leadership and Social Change
- Communications and Professional Skills
Scholarly Interests & Expertise
- Creativity & social change
- Participatory leadership & equity
- Complexity & systems thinking
- Food systems change
- Transdisciplinary research
- Futures studies
Did you know?
- Gabrielle has 12 years of facilitation and evaluation experience and supports equity and systems change initiatives with collaborators at The Outside
- She has supported communities and organizations locally and internationally, most recently working with Feed Nova Scotia, International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva, Switzerland and New York City's Administration for Children Services.
- Born in London, England and raised in the traditional territory of the Blackfoot Confederacy (Calgary, Alberta), Gabrielle spends her time between Halifax (K’jipuktuk) and the Annapolis Valley. She's British to the bone, Irish at heart, Albertan to the soles of her (cowgirl) boots, a settler committed to truth and reconciliation in Mi’kma’ki, and an engaged global citizen.
You can follow Gabrielle on Twitter @DrGDonnelly.